Brittany and Derez were a wonderful couple to photograph. I am so happy for both of them! We did their engagement session in Pullen Park, Raleigh.
If you are thinking about doing an engagement session, here are some of the best reasons to do one.
1) How often do you have professional photographs taken of you and your partner? Do you want the only photos of you in 20 years to be selfies? Maybe yes, but if not, go for an engagement session.
2) They are perfect for announcements and your wedding site.
3) Engagement sessions let you and your partner get comfortable being in front of the camera before the wedding day comes around.
4) They are fun!
Brittany is a beautiful bride, inside and out. I had a blast working with her to show off her gorgeous dress and smile.
If you are considering a bridal session, here are a few reasons to go for it!
1) Bridal sessions are an awesome (and fun) way to test your hair and makeup are perfect before the wedding day.
2) Bridal sessions let you wear your wedding dress to make sure the fit is how you want it. And, you get to wear your dress more than once!
3) They give you and your photographer time to create beautiful portraits that we may not have time for on the wedding day. Wedding days can get hectic! A bridal session is the best way to make your portraits in a stress free photo-shoot.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly